2009 Blue Ribbon Baby Calendar Contest
December 3, 2008
- Babies must be between the ages of 0 and 3 years old
- No nude photos are accepted
- No professional photographs are accepted
- Submit color 5X7 amateur photos by mail to:
Brehon Institute for Family Services, Inc.
2222 Old St. Augustine Road
Tallahassee, FL 32301
- Complete an entry form with each photo submitted. To obtain an entry form, download a printable version or call Brehon at 850 656-7110.
- Entry fee: $5 per photo entered, plus 2 first class stamps (used to return photo if not selected). The entry fee monies are used for contest costs and to serve the mission of Brehon Institute. The entry fee is not refundable.
- The individual submitting the photo must be a parent, grandparent or guardian of the baby entered in the contest. The child’s parent, grandparent or legal guardian must sign the entry form.
- DEADLINE: January 31, 2009
There will be 18 winners selected (one for each month in the calendar). A panel of judges representing community leaders will review all completed entries and determine the 18 winners. Judging will be conducted fairly by the judges with no prejudice in regards to sex, race, religious affiliation or age. All judges' decisions are final.
No employee of Brehon Institute or any affiliate program, judge or board member nor any of their family members are eligible to enter in the contest. Winners are selected based on the following criteria:
- Clarity and color of photo
- Completed entry information
- All entry requirements are met
Winners will be notified by March 1, 2009. All entries will receive correspondence regarding the winning entries. Photos selected as winning entries become the exclusive property of Brehon Institute. Winners authorize Brehon Institute to publish the baby’s name, age and photo.
Over $200 in prizes from local retailers will be awarded to 18 winners. Each winner will receive one copy of the final calendar and two tickets to the Blue Ribbon Ball (parents/guardian only). Parent/Guardian or family representative must be present at the Blue Ribbon Ball to receive prize package.
For more information, contact Brehon at (850) 656-7110
Artisan Salon & Spa
The Chestnut Hill Clothier
Fit & Functional